Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2018

ECONOMYCARRENTALS MAGGIORE CAR RENTAL ITALY - BEWARE


I´ve rented a car in Italy using the economycarrentals  (http://www.economycarrentals.com/ )

this company sent me a confirmation for a car to be taken from Maggiore rental car  (https://www.maggiore.it/ )

start of the rental was April 22nd (sunday) at Maggiore office in Venezia Mestre. 

Arriving there on the agreed day, office was closed (Happens to be closed every SUNDAY)

Went to the airport (Marco Polo) to Maggiore office - they let me know they did not care about my problem with Maggiore. They could rent me a new car. Just this.

So I had to stay in Venezia Mestre one day waiting for the office to open.

When returning to my country (20 days ago) I´ve asked Maggiore and Economycarrentals just to pay for the extra hotel  I had to pay that Sunday (for that day the hotel was already reserved and paid in another city - not in Venezia Mestre)

Both say they can not help me. They just do not care.

So BEWARE. Not everybody understands what means fulfilling a contract. What means to be responsible for a promise. 

Nenhum comentário: